Selasa, 12 Agustus 2008

SONNET 89

SONNET 89 by Pablo Neruda (1904 - 1973)

When I die, I want your hands on my eyes:

I want the light and wheat of your beloved hands

To pass their freshness over me once more:

I want to feel the softness that changed my destiny.

I want you to die while I wait for you, asleep,

I want your ears still to hear the wind, I want you

to sniff the sea's aroma that we loved together,

to continue to walk on the sand we walked on.

I want what I love to continue to live,

And you whom I love and sang above everything else

To continue to flourish, full flowered:

So that you can reach everything my love directs you to,

So that my shadow can travel along in your hair,

So that everything can learn the reason of our love.




puisi ini bagus banget kan ya?aduh gila bagus banget. gue suka banget. gue inget banget, gagas ngasih puisi ini dulu ke gue. bagus banget parah. pablo neruda yang bikin.

1 komentar:

sandut mengatakan...

bagusan puisi gw ah kals ;)